We are looking for
Job Type: Full-Time
No of Vacancy: 01
Who We Are:
MonsterClaw is a privately-owned Digital Marketing Agency formed in 2007. We are a fully equipped solid team of marketers with over 10+ years of accumulated experience. We have happy clients who have been with us for over six years and counting.
The Company has received numerous awards and accolades for providing its clients with world-class digital marketing services. We have been recognized as one of the best B2B marketing and advertising agencies in the world by multiple platforms. On top of that, MonsterClaw ranks among the top 3 Affiliate Marketing Agencies worldwide.
A very important thing about MonsterClaw is – we are not money-driven. We are challenge-driven and we do marketing because we love it. Every single person in the team is someone who loves and enjoys marketing, and sees their career in it.
What we are looking for:
We looking to hire an experienced Accountant who will be responsible for preparing accounts, budgeting, and managing financial transactions and information.
- Prepare and maintain all kinds of vouchers, invoices, cash books, bank books, bill registers, general ledger & different registers related to finance & accounts.
- Ensure posting of salary and other payments and make the required adjustments.
- Reconcile accounts receivable and accounts payable monthly, quarterly & yearly.
- Prepare and submit daily, weekly and monthly reports as instructed by the authority.
- Prepare quotations, invoices, and vouchers for internal and external operations.
- Collect, sort, and prepare the company’s internal and external finance-related documents from various projects.
- Prepare business financial data in multilevel analytics.
- Develop process and maintain reporting of the multi-channel financial transactions.
- Maintain financial records as per corporate policy and general compliance standards.
- Prepare financial budgeting and forecasting (monthly, quarterly, and yearly).
- Prepare relevant documents for the bank as requested.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- VAT, TAX, AIT report management and multi-currency management.
- Prepare the financial balance sheet by comparing the debt, equity, and asset valuation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance from a reputed institute.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in accounts and finance-related areas.
- Sound knowledge of general compliance standards and core elements of financial statements and reports.
- Ability to apply accounting principles to accurately record financial transactions and maintain appropriate supporting documentation.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good computer skills with sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (excel and google sheet) and multifunctional Accounting Software.
- Experience in working in cloud-based financial systems.
- Bill management and reporting experience (internal and external).
- Sound knowledge of Budget Financing and Cost Management.
BDT 30,000 – 35,000 (negotiable based on experience).
- Work with a globally reputed company.
- Opportunity to work with a friendly and creative team.
- Cozy working environment.
- 2 Days off every week (Sat & Sun).
- Lunch and snacks facilities.
- Handsome, On-Time salary.
- Provident fund, Health Insurance, and Festival Bonus (as per company policy).
In Office – Mohammadpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Monday – Friday: 9.00 am to 6.00 pm
If you believe you are a good fit for the position, please apply through the apply now button below.