We are looking for
Business Development Executive
Sales & Marketing
Job Type: Full-Time
No of Vacancy: 1
Who We Are:
MonsterClaw LTD is a privately-owned multinational Digital Marketing Agency originally based in Dhaka, Bangladesh, with its subsidiaries located in the USA (Wyoming), and in Canada (Toronto, Vancouver). The company is also expanding to the UAE, EU & Singapore very soon.
MonsterClaw has received numerous awards and accolades for providing its clients with world-class digital marketing services, including Forbes Business Council membership. We have been recognized as one of the best B2B marketing and advertising agencies in the world by multiple platforms. On top of that, MonsterClaw ranks among the top 3 Affiliate Marketing Agencies worldwide. The company was featured in several top publications including Forbes.
We are also a partner of the leading marketplace ClickBank, a solution provider of HubSpot and a certified Agency partner of SEMrush.
We are a true digital marketing agency, fully equipped to take your career to the next level.
What we are looking for:
We are looking to hire an experienced Business Development Executive who will contribute toward the revenue growth of the company.
- Identify and establish new revenue channels.
- Collaborate with the team to grow existing revenue streams.
- Assist in digital marketing activities and contribute to the company’s resource section.
- Actively participate in social media marketing (SMM) and branding initiatives.
- Conduct thorough research to identify market trends and opportunities for business expansion.
- Oversee the goals and activities of the Sales team.
- Conduct market research, competitor analysis and trend research.
- Carry out responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
Professional Skills Requirement and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Marketing or related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in business development within the digital marketing industry (preferably with a focus on sales/marketing/client management).
- Must have knowledge of digital marketing, specifically SEO.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Proficiency with Google Workspace.
- Experience in project management platforms will be an added advantage.
Interpersonal Skills Requirement:
- Attention to details
- Time management skills
- 25,000 BDT to 40,000 BDT (Negotiable based on experience).
- Festival Bonus.
- Meal Allowance as per company policy.
- Other financial benefits as per company policy.
- Work on large, enterprise leads including INC 5000 & Fortune 500 companies.
- Work with a globally reputed company.
- Real-life project-based learning, over bookish / course-based training.
- Will work on multiple large-scale international projects.
- Paid leave policy.
- Health Insurance as per company policy.
- Growth-driven work environment.
In-Office; Mohammadpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Monday – Friday: 02.00 pm to 10:00 pm
If you believe you are a good fit for the position, please apply through the apply now button below.