MonsterClaw is Looking for a HR-Executive
to Join the Team.
No of Vacancy: 01
Job Type: Full-Time
MonsterClaw – Mohammadpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Who We Are:
A Passionate Team of Google Certified Digital Marketing Professionals.
MonsterClaw (www.monsterclaw.com) is a privately-owned Affiliate Marketing Agency formed in 2007. We are a fully equipped solid team of marketers with over 20 years of accumulated experience. We have happy clients who are with us for over 6 years or more.
MonsterClaw is synonymous with success and to achieve this we need talented and passionate individuals to promote this. We are looking for a Leader to join our team to develop and ensure smooth Human Resource Management Operations and Practice.
- Develop and execute strategies which includes performance management, talent identification, talent review, succession and career planning, leadership development, and create tools that establish clear succession paths to cultivate future leaders
- Facilitating Competency mapping Process.
- Identification of critical positions across the organization.
- Develop and manage talent metrics and develop insights from these metrics to enhance leadership capacity, identify succession gaps, and retention risks.
- Oversee the development and implementation of the performance appraisal process and provide leadership in the development and management of performance management policies and procedures.
- Attrition analysis.
- Minimize unutilized manpower by proper planning, and line balancing and ensure maximum productivity.
- Ensure quality by proper training and reward system.
- Provide a learning platform for continuous development by identifying the training needs preparing training plans and implementation of T&D plans.
- Provide direction to the employees in the resolution of problems, related to benefits, company policies, etc.
- Ensure a positive work environment.
- Expanse budget planning of HRD.
- Payroll & HR expanse management.
- Employees individual profile and employment journey management.
- Manage the appropriate talent hunting and recruitment process.
- Perform any other responsibilities assigned by the management.
- Educational Requirements: Graduate from a reputed University in Human Resource Management (HRM).
- Experience Requirements: Minimum 2 years of proven working experience in HRM at a well-reputed organization. (Preferable in Affiliate Marketing or IT field).
- Must have Sound & Clear knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Should have the experience to develop and working with HR Dashboard.
- Advanced level skill in MS Excel.
- Ability to KPI management.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law, employment agreement, and HR best practices.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- People-oriented and results-driven.
- Ability in handling situations with intelligence and a cool attitude.
Excellent communication skills in English.
Negotiable as per experience.
- Work with a globally reputed company.
- Constant training and learning opportunity.
- International standard training materials.
- 2 Days off every week (Sat & Sun).
- Handsome, On-Time salary.
- Provident fund, health insurance.
- Festival bonus (twice a year as per policy)
- Opportunity to work with a young, friendly, and creative team.
- Cozy working environment.
How to Apply :
If you believe you are a good fit for the position, please apply through the apply now button below.