We are looking for
Social Media Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
No of Vacancy: 02
Who We Are:
MonsterClaw is a privately-owned Digital Marketing Agency, which has received numerous awards and accolades for providing its clients with world-class digital marketing services. We have been recognized as one of the best B2B marketing and advertising agencies in the world by multiple platforms. On top of that, MonsterClaw ranks among the top 3 Affiliate Marketing Agencies worldwide and is a member of the Forbes Business Council.
A very important thing about MonsterClaw is – we are not money-driven. We are challenge-driven and we do marketing because we love it. Every single person on the team is someone who loves and enjoys marketing, and sees their career in it.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a passionate Social Media Manager who will be responsible for building a social media presence to represent our company.
- Develop and implement social media strategies.
- Create and manage content to achieve social media objectives.
- Work closely with the marketing and sales teams to align social media efforts with overall business goals and objectives.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends, tools, and technologies; and make recommendations for new or improved social media strategies.
- Create and manage social media content calendars; and ensure that all content are planned, created, and scheduled in advance.
- Experience with social media management tools like Hootsuite, Sprout Social, or Buffer.
- Strong understanding of social media analytics and the ability to use data to inform and improve social media strategies.
- Manage and moderate social media communities, including responding to customer inquiries and handling negative comments or reviews.
- Collaborate with external partners and influencers to expand the reach and impact of social media campaigns.
Requirements and Experience:
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience as a Social Media Manager in the digital marketing industry.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of social analytics tools, affiliate marketing, web development, content marketing and SEO.
- Must have excellent copywriting and presentation skills.
- Good sense of brand aesthetics and brand personality.
- Demonstrable experience in social networking.
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
Negotiable based on experience.
- Work with a globally reputed company.
- Constant training and learning opportunities.
- Will work on multiple large-scale international projects.
- Opportunity to work with a friendly, and creative team.
- Cozy work environment.
- 2 Days off every week (Saturday & Sunday).
- Subsidized lunch and meal facilities (as per company policy).
- Provident fund and Festival Bonus (as per company policy).
In Office – Mohammadpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Monday – Friday: 9.00 am to 6.00 pm
If you believe you are a good fit for the position, please apply through the apply now button below.