Get Every Page Optimised For Top SEO Results.
What is on-page SEO?
On-page SEO is all about optimising individual webpages. That means going through each webpage with a fine toothcomb and enhancing the text and HTML code.
It’s important to get on-page SEO right, as the search engines use algorithms to “crawl” through billions of websites, using the HTML code and tags as a reference. So, when somebody searches for a specific term, the search engine returns the most relevant webpages based on this data.
On-page SEO makes the code easier for crawlers to read and can highlight your site as a top contender for certain search terms (known as keywords). In other words, on-page SEO makes your webpage easier to find and boosts the search engine ranking.
We can help with on-page SEO
MonsterClaw LLC offers the following on-page SEO services:
- Find the best keywords to boost your search engine ranking
- Rewrite webpage content to include keywords naturally and at the correct density
- Improve on-page copy, images, and video
- Optimise meta-description and title tags
- Adjust on-page design elements to make them more SEO-friendly
- Apply the correct HTML heading tags
- Optimise internal and external links
- Add anchor text