E-Commerce websites have been growing in numbers for the past few years. The ever-growing nature of the E-commerce industry has made it very competitive. To stay ahead of your competition in such a competitive market, you need something special. SEO for E-Commerce Site paves the way for your E-Commerce website to bring in more traffic and generate more sales.
When you are running an E-Commerce website, you need to target your consumers specifically to keep your business running. Paid marketing strategies can help you somewhat. However, it can get blocked by ad blockers and ad blinders. SEO is way more cost-effective, specific, and designed to bring in interested customers organically. The following one can bring much more value than paid campaigns.
E-Commerce and SEO both are gigantic industries. In 2020, the revenue from E-Commerce amounted to 431.6 billion U.S. dollars alone in the United States. At the same time, the SEO industry is worth over 80 billion U.S. dollars. Therefore, an informed combination of both of these strategies can be very effective for the future of your business.
Today, we will discuss how SEO for E-Commerce Sites can promote your business further and provide the best results.
How Online Stores Can Drive More Traffic
Every business is highly dependent on traffic to survive a competitive industry. There are a few questions you need to have clear answers to before anything:
- Who are your target customers?
- What do they want from you?
- Why would they come to you?
- How can you help them?
- What makes you different from your competitors?
SEO provides you with all this information. You get to know who your target audience is and what they want. Then you can plan how you provide them with the best services or products. Also, you research your competitors and learn their strategies. You will then be able to design better SEO strategies for eCommerce sites.
A solid SEO strategy requires a great content campaign. This content is optimized with high-volume keywords that your target audience already uses. So, whenever they search for relevant products or services, your website will come up in the search results.
A recent Statista US search engine market share queries handled 2021shows the impact:
The higher your website sits in the search result, the more people will come to visit your website. When your website is optimized for SEO, it climbs higher and higher in the search results. As a result, the flow of organic traffic to your website constantly increases.
SEO for E-Commerce Product Pages
Earlier, we discussed the importance of SEO to gain traffic and we put special emphasis on higher rankings in the search results. It is possible to rank higher in the search results with SEO. However, it can take some time as well. Your SEO needs to be top-notch to make your website more competitive in your specific industry.
It is often seen that E-Commerce sites devote most of their on-page SEO to improve homepage, category pages, and priority content pages. Therefore, the product page often gets overlooked.
However, with an optimized product page, you can get accurately targeted, the bottom of the funnel, and conversion-ready traffic into your site. These consumers already know what they want, and they will immediately purchase your product if you can convince them. SEO allows you to check and update your product page to target these consumers effectively.
SEO to Engage Buying Intent
Another important part of SEO is creating brand visibility. It creates a solid online presence for you while allowing your potential consumers to reach you effectively. Paired with a strong content strategy, SEO can flaunt your expertise, authority, and trustworthiness in a good way.
You need your consumers to travel all the way through your sales funnel. SEO allows you to do just that. It navigates your potential customers to your website, arms them with information, and prepares them for purchasing the product or service.
With a solid SEO in place, you can drive 51% traffic to your website. It has no direct media cost and provides you with a high ROI. With more traffic in place, you generate more leads. Successfully navigating these leads throughout the sales funnel creates more sales. This is as easy as that.
Expand Your Market Reach with MonsterClaw
Although you can run your own SEO, it can be over although you can run your own SEO for an eCommerce store, it can be overwhelming at first. It needs intense research and a lot of learning to do it well. However, you can easily hire SEO experts to do it for you.
Here at MonsterClaw, we offer you top-notch SEO services for growing your business. Still, the question remains, why should you trust us with your business? So, here are a few things that we can offer you:
- Highly Focused on Consumer Intent: Consumer intent completely changes from industry to industry, country to country, area to area. So when you trust us with your business, we will make sure we know what your customers are looking for. Our whole campaign will be based on their intent.
- Industry Experts: MonsterClaw has resident experts both in the E-Commerce and SEO industry. We have a deeper knowledge of the playing field and how it has changed in the past. So, we can provide you with our experience of the industry as well.
- In-House Marketing Team: We have got highly professional marketing experts who are ready to help you in growing your business. With your insights and our expertise, we are sure to create something beautiful.
- Transparent Project management: We believe in transparency. You will have full access to your data and can observe the progress by yourself while you are doing what you do best.
- Bolstering Other Channels: Our SEO journey will enable you to gather all your potential consumers in one place. Right now, they may be scattered on various platforms. We will reach out to them and make them interested in shifting their business.
- Customer Relationship Improvement: Monsterclaw believes that customers are the heart of your business. Their recommendations can take your business to a whole new level in terms of customer relationships.
Technical Factors: We will optimize your website and page for better loading and make them more user-friendly and mobile-friendly. Also, we will take care of other technical issues that can potentially hinder your ranking. This way, the search engine will project your website higher in the search results and will allow consumers to find you easily.
How Do We Work?
As I mentioned earlier, MonsterClaw believes in transparency. So here is our step-by-step process that we follow and evaluate regularly:
- Industry Research and Analysis: All of the industries are constantly changing. What works today may not work tomorrow. So we research the industry thoroughly and analyze it to build a strategy. Also, we constantly research it further to keep up with the trends and omit the outdated strategies.
- Consumer Behaviour Driven Keyword Research: We make sure your consumers can find your website without any hassle. We are always researching what keywords your target audience is using and for what intent. Then we list the most valuable keywords for further mapping,
- Content Optimization: After getting the keywords and mapping them, we build up a content strategy. Our resident content marketing experts then create appealing content for navigating your leads all the way through your sales funnel.
- eCommerce Focused Link Building: The more backlinks you earn, the more authority you gain over your competitors. In MonsterClaw, we focus on building E-Commerce based backlinks to build your brand and provide you with the proper authority.
- Set Up Tracking: Our work doesn’t end when your website climbs higher in search results. We constantly keep track of how your website is doing, what can be done better and what should be changed.
- Technical SEO: Our resident SEO experts are capable of taking care of any technical issues. We will keep track of how the search engines are evolving and evaluate your technical SEO constantly and keep it up-to-date.
The Bottom Line
With MonsterClaw’s E-Commerce SEO services, you can be assured of the growth of your business. We possess certain expertise that helped us rank in the top three SEO agencies globally. If you have any questions feel free to contact us. We also offer free SEO evaluation for your website.
Get free 30 Minutes SEO consultation from a market-leading organic SEO expert.