We are looking for
Job Type: Full-Time
No of Vacancy: 01
Who We Are:
MonsterClaw LTD is a privately-owned multinational Digital Marketing Agency originally based in Dhaka, Bangladesh, with its subsidiaries located in the USA (Wyoming), and in Canada (Toronto, Vancouver). The company is also expanding to the UAE, EU & Singapore very soon.
MonsterClaw has received numerous awards and accolades for providing its clients with world-class digital marketing services, including Forbes Business Council membership.
We have been recognized as one of the best B2B marketing and advertising agencies in the world by multiple platforms. On top of that, MonsterClaw ranks among the top 3 Affiliate Marketing Agencies worldwide. The company was featured in several top publications including Forbes.
We are also a partner of the leading marketplace ClickBank, a solution provider of HubSpot, and a certified Agency partner of SEMrush.
We are a true digital marketing agency, fully equipped to take your career to the next level.
What we are looking for:
We are looking to hire an experienced Operations Executive who will work directly with the CEO to help oversee six operational departments, and 60+ resources to help achieve the combined goals of the company. The ideal candidate must have a solid background in Operations Management, ideally someone with an eye for detail, and with proficiency in ClickUp or similar platforms.
- Ensure project-wise time allocation and management.
- Work with the associated teams for resource allocation and ensure optimum resource usage.
- Collect weekly and monthly goals from all departments.
- Ensure all team members have their tasks/goals/targets assigned.
- Check weekly and monthly goal hit/fail status and take necessary steps (if needed).
- Check if there is an overdue task and make them accountable for it.
- Implement operational rules and ensure that the rules have been followed.
- Check and ensure that the project SOPs have been followed.
- Improve the overall operation of the company.
- Prepare reports on every department’s total weekly time usage and performance.
- Carry out responsibilities as assigned by the management from time to time.
Professional Skill Requirement and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS/CSE or related field (Educational qualification will be relaxed for experienced candidates).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an operations management role (preferably in the IT/Digital Marketing industry).
- Knowledge of SEO, Affiliate Marketing and other digital marketing services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in ClickUp or similar project management platforms.
- Must be good with numbers/statistics.
- Proficiency with Google Workspace.
- Good documentation and reporting skills.
- PMP or Scrum Master Certification will be an added advantage.
Interpersonal Skills Requirement:
- People management skills
- Problem solver
- Time management skills
- 50,000 BDT to 100,000 BDT (Negotiable based on experience).
- Festival Bonus.
- Meal Allowance as per company policy.
- Other financial benefits as per company policy.
- Work on large, enterprise leads including INC 5000 & Fortune 500 companies.
- Work with a globally reputed company.
- Real-life project-based learning, over bookish / course-based training.
- Will work on multiple large-scale international projects.
- Paid leave policy.
- Health Insurance as per company policy.
- Growth-driven work environment.
In Office – Mohammadpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Monday – Friday: 9.00 am to 6.00 pm
If you believe you are a good fit for the position, please apply through the apply now button below.